lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

ENJOYING THE ATACAMES BEACH





Atacames-Esmeraldas-(Coast of Ecuador-South America)

Monday, November 26, 2012.


Atacames is a county located in the province of Esmeraldas, on the northern coast of Ecuador. Its capital is the city of Atacames. In 2005 its population was 11.251 habitants.


Well, after 10 hours of travel , I´ve become to Atacames, All is beautiful  in Atacames, I´ve liked this place, beacause the weather is hot, there are a lot of things that you can do.

I´ve swum in the sea and I´ve run along the beach. The most incredible experience I´ve had was When I saw two bigs humpback whales  While I was in a boat in the sea.  I've tried to take a picture but the boat was moving much.
I´ve seen a lot of birds, peilcans,blue-footed boobies, crabs large and small red and gray walking on rocks,etc.In Atacames you can find a lot of restaurants where yo can eat, I´ve liked the sea food, I´ve eaten ceviches, "ceviches","encebollados", breaded shrimp, seafood rice, etc.


Around the beach there are a variety of hotels, expensive and cheaps, for lucky I´ve found a cheap hotel but is very beautiful  beacuse its near the beach I've felt the ocean breeze in the  evening.

The beaches in Esmeraldas are incredible but Atacames is a tropical paradise, for his people, food, the sea and the beach.

I will be traveling back to Otavalo on Friday,After I plan to go to Galapagos.


Posted by Christian on November 26, 2012, 9:00 p.m.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario